Monday, February 24, 2014

Throw Into Leadership

     During the last few months many changes have happened in my life that where very unexpected.  I was recently offered and internship for the Bible College that I graduated from.  Being very excited I deferred my next semester at jr college.  Although most people would see that as a completely dumb move I have found rest in it because God has completely provided for it as well as given me His complete conformation.  Being an intern to me seems like nothing new except for the fact that I get to mentor people and spend all my time doing what God wants me to do.  I did what He called me to do before, but this time is specifically set so I can just serve Jesus without having to worry about grades or trying to learn physiology or math.  It is quite liberating!
     That being said,  in my new position in life I've been learning a lot about leadership.  I never knew that I was called to be a leader until I was asked to be an inter.  I feel so unworthy to lead anyone.  There are many areas of my life that need work.  I thought this would disqualify me in my ministry however God has shown me that He is so full mercy that He helps me lead others.  This reminds me of 1 Corinthians 2:1,4 "When I came to you... My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power." 
     The Spiritual Leadership that God has called me to is something I cannot take frivolously.  It is my hope and prayer that you will all pray for me in this!  photo 3f2afe83-23fe-4c65-9d59-352699c0cf7d_zps983e3a3b.jpg

I see the beauty that is coming through leadership! I struggle and don't feel adequate to lead, but I know that Christ has chosen me so that I can grow in who He wants me to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com